What Does Your Nail Shape Say About Your Personality? Nailed It!
When we interact with someone, our eyes often pick up physical characteristics such as the color of their eyes, the length of their hair (ooh nice Tiffany earrings), their height (are those heels Louboutins?)… and our brain puts them all together and files them away in a neat little folder that contains our impressions and memories about that person. But here’s one little detail that we commonly overlook, yet could potentially tell so much more about that person!
A recent personality diagnosis trend in Japan suggests that shape of your nails could reveal characteristic traits about you! What shape are your nails?
1. VERTICALLY LONG: YOU’RE A MILD-TEMPERED ROMANTICISTIt is likely that your right brain is more well-developed, and you’re the highly imaginative type. You are meticulous and creative, but you tend to get overwhelmed by the surrounding atmosphere and might easily be deceived, so you might want to be a little more cautious and alert. When it comes to dealing with the logical left-brained type, you might find it difficult to understand each other and may even end up in conflict.
2. BROAD SIDEWAYS: YOU’RE A SHORT-TEMPERED THEORIST
It is likely that your left brain is more well-developed, and you’re the highly eloquent type. You clearly verbalize what your think, and that gives people an impression that you’re straightforward and clear-cut. However, you tend to be impatient and short-tempered, so it might be a good idea to practice a little self-restraint at times. You can’t really come to terms with the emotional right-brained types who listen to their hearts more than their heads.
3. ROUNDED OR EGG-SHAPED: YOU’RE A LAID-BACK PACIFIST
You’re the happy-go-lucky type who does things at your own pace. You’re very sociable, and whenever the people around you get into an argument, you’re always the first one to step in as a mediator. Your bright personality is well-liked by many, but you might give others an impression that you’re an easy person, so keep yourself in check so that your friends won’t lose their trust in you. In comparison to other types, you get along relatively well with all types.
4. SQUARISH: YOU’RE SERIOUS AND HARD-HEADED
You’re the one with perseverance and guts; many men happen to fall under this type. Your serious attitude is a good thing, but your hard-headedness and inflexibility is like a flaw on a precious stone. If you could try to be less stubborn and think with more flexibility, things might work out more smoothly for you.
5. TRIANGULAR OR INVERTED TRIANGLE: YOU’RE THE SENSITIVE GENIUS
You’re the provider of brand new ideas, and the one who always notices the minute details in things that others miss. People of the inverted triangle type can be a little pushy, while upright triangle types tend to be overly sensitive and can’t tolerate indiscreet people around them. They are likely to feel annoyed at people who are too comfortable with doing things at their own pace.
6. ALMOND-SHAPED: YOU’RE FAITHFUL AND HONEST
You have a vivid imagination and you’re kind and always sincere with people. You are very courteous and polite, but have low-tolerance, and tend to become short-tempered when it comes to things that you can’t accept. When you feel like you’re about to snap, it might do you some good to step aside for a moment and cool your head to get back on track.
7. SWORD-SHAPED: YOU’RE THE AMBITIOUS IDEALIST
You’re the type who wouldn’t hesitate to work hard to achieve your goals. As long as it’s something that will help you advance towards your ideals, you’ll do it, even if it’s something you dislike. However, you’re lacking in the cooperation department. You are also likely to feel impatient when dealing with people who are too relaxed and don’t keep up with you. It would probably be beneficial to pick up the ability to work with others.